CABLE & PACKAGING MANUFACTURER PCB AUTOMATION ENGINEERING
A Team of Strategists, Designers, and Experienced Engineers.
Our Terms & Conditions
PCB Automation Engineering is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide when visiting our website or registering for our newsletter - a future possibility. Part of that commitment is to explain what information may be collected and why, how it will be used and who may have access to it. Our practices have been designed to ensure compliance with the privacy provisions of the new Privacy Amendment (Public Sector) Act 2000. This privacy statement applies to interactions with the PCB Automation Engineering website. It does not apply to any other website(s) that are linked to our website.
The site is owned and operated by the proprietors of PCB Automation Engineering. The material included herein, including text and graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted © by PCB Automation Engineering - All Rights Reserved.
No material from www.pcbeng.com.au may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may print in hard copy portions of this web site with the sole intent of using the information to benefit your knowledge and experience at the PCB Automation Engineering.
Printing material for any other reason, or transferring it for use on any other website, or the modification, distribution, or republication of this material without prior written permission and or consent from the PCB Automation Engineering establishment is strictly prohibited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the material contained on this site. The information on this site is made available to you on the understanding that it is for guidance and information purposes only.
Users should independently verify the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on this site, or information contained in it if need be. Changes in circumstances after a document has been placed on the Internet may impact on the accuracy or currency of the information. For particular queries, or to assist in ascertaining currency of information, please contact PCB Automation Engineering via the contact page on this site.
Links to other websites are provided in good faith, but no assurance can be given as to the quality, accuracy, or relevance of material on such sites. We do not control these websites and the varied material they contain, and therefore take no responsibility for them in any capacity.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
• When you visit the PCB Automation Engineering Pty Ltd website, you do so anonymously there is no need to tell us who you are.
• If you direct an enquiry to us via the website, we will ask you to provide your name and phone number and email address for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. Only those who "need to know" - (PCB Automation Engineering's management) will have access to the personal information provided.
• The PCB Automation Engineering website does not collect or retain your email address in a database format unless you have applied to receive our PCB Automation Engineering newsletter - possibly in the future.
SESSION INFORMATION COLLECTED:
• The PCB Automation Engineering website logs the date and time of the visit, the web pages or services accessed, the type of browser and operating system and the IP address of all site visitors. An IP address is the number automatically assigned to the computer or to the ISP (Internet Service Provider) that is requesting a website content page.
• We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track visitors' movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Information is also collected for the purpose of assessing system performance, improving web services and web site management. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONNEL INFORMATION:
PCB Automation Engineering is obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorised access collection, use, disclosure or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operating practices as part of the PCB Automation Engineering’s commitment to the protection of personal information it holds. This information is by no means sold onto interested parties, or organisational bodies that might request it.
CHANGE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT:
PCB Automation Engineering may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our web site. As a result, you should visit this page periodically to review the contents.
For more information or clarification about this privacy statement, please contact us via our contact form.